There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Working!

So much to do and so little time, but just found out something that will brighten the oncoming days as I struggle with the Katsucon Maid Cafe paperwork and not throwing sack of napkins at a guest at DnB.



Chuggaconroy is starting a new Let's Play! =D

Aside from that I'm still psyched that I'm a finalist for NYAF's Fairy Tail AMV contest.

I mean this is only my 3rd AMV ever and I'm wound up being one of five finalists. I can only imagine the entries for the contest maybe a minimum of twenty entries for the Fairy Tail AMV contest, but still to be in that lucky 0.05% to become a finalist. I'm still in shock.



Thank you to Rusaku for directing the progress of the AMV.
Thank you to Fairy Tail at Katsucon/Otakon 2012 for encouraging me to not give up on the project.
Thank you especially to those that previewed the AMV.

If you're going to NYAF/NYCC if you can please vote my video!

Hopefully I can get all of the final touches on the AMV and release it at Katsucon or Otakon!

Thank you again everyone.

ALSO!

I will be competing in the Miss Fairy Tail contest along side the beautiful Bree who will be Lucky Lucy!

Currently not sure if I will be either Wendy, Juvia, or Mirajane. Hoping that Wendy will get here in time, if not I will be Juvia or Mirajane.

1 comment: